Address: 1061 Lamont Drive
Meadville, PA 16335
Map & Directions
Phone: (814) 724-5454 Fax: (814) 724-5493
Leech Carbide Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium Tungsten Carbide materials with lead times much faster than the industry standard, and material that is used where ever longevity and performance are the main focus. All of their grades are manufactured on site – Made in America!
Leech Carbide supplies a variety of industries including lumber, oil and gas exploration, mining, stamping, wood working, plastics, steel processing and many others.
A few things that separates Leech Carbide from the rest include:
- Pre-forms that machined to the closest tolerances possible. The most expensive and time consuming process of making a finished tool is greatly reduced.
- Carbide Quality: All of Leech Carbide’s grades are EDM quality; it is not something that you have to specifically ask for. This equates to longer tool life and better finishes which will perform better.
- The ability to produce a finished tool. Many carbide companies only supply carbide blanks or performs that need additional machining before use. Leech Carbide can do it all in house.
- They offer in house brazing and braze treating
- Automation: Powdered metal presses that are robotically controlled gives Leech Carbide the ability to meet high volume demands at competitive prices.
- Closely managed company: which means they can be more responsive to our customers’ needs.
For a more in depth look at Leech Carbide, please visit our website or give us a call.